for venture investment
VentureFlow helps venture investors mitigate risk, save time and labor by augmenting due diligence with AI.
We vet and list the best portfolio companies for venture capitalists, private equity, angel investors, funds, incubators and our own venture fund.
We have built a machine learning algorithm to predict the survival rate of a startup, as the basis of our Investment Risk Score.
For team due diligence, our deep learning prototype aggregates and analyzes founder digital footprint using natural language processing (NLP) and convolutional neural network (CNN).
Know-Your-Portfolio KYP System
for faster smarter screening & due diligence
The KYP System is VentureFlow’s screening and due diligence framework for venture investment.
It disrupts the risk capital industry by helping venture investors make higher returns, as well as help professional analysts save time and labor.
We are applying worldwide patent for the KYP System.
Roadmap 2019 / 2020
market Strategy & development Milestones
Xiao Jean Chen
- Blockchain Investor
- Management consultant in 5G Zurich & Hong Kong
- Google developer scholar
- PhD in Organizational Management at University of Zurich
- Founded Singh Asset Management
- Consulted client portfolio at Merrill Lynch
- Held director & investment committee member positions at several investment funds
- Drug researcher at Novartis
- Cofounder of Saverna Therapeutics
- PhD in Computational Chemistry from Université d’Orléans
- Robotics World Championship referee
- German Federal Institute of Risk Assessment researcher
- PhD in computational neuroscience from Charité
We’ll get in touch ASAP!